Edele waits to return serve

History

The earliest reference to the Crescent Tennis Club, that we know of, is from 1935. However, the site it occupied at that time is unknown. There is a possibility that it was situated near Brislington Entrerprise College in Stockwood Lane, on the edge of Brislington.

We do know that on 14th April 1950 the land that the club now occupies was purchased from Charles Malone by the four original trustees.